Friday, December 21, 2012

Moving Blog Over to Google!

Hi Everyone (New and Old):
 I was using another blog site and then I decided it was not for me and I switched to Google! Anyways, in this section I will tell you the point of my blog, a little about me, and what to expect!

Point of my blog/ What to expect: To write updates on my life, family, school, etc.
                                                    Reviews of products
                                                     Host Giveaways!!!
                                                     Share Money making opportunities with you (that I have personally tried                            
                                                    and been paid)
                                                    Mom advice as well

About Me: I live in Las Vegas. I am a mom of 3. I have a 5 year old boy, 2 year old boy, and a 1 year old daughter. My 2 year old is autistic so I support Autism Awareness! I also support research and reaching out to the mentally ill because I suffer from depression. I work as a talent agent and I go to school as well working on a degree in Business.


No comments:

Post a Comment